For an authentic concrete look that lasts
Introducing the latest addition to James Hardie’s popular range of fibre cement products – ExoTec™ Vero™.
ExoTec Vero is a pre-finished concrete look option that's part of the highly-trusted and
fully-certified ExoTec™ Façade System. Factory-sealed using CoreShield™ Sealer Technology,
ensuring long-term durability and water resistance,
and resulting in enduring architecture that won’t yellow, warp or degrade over time. Impact-resistant, structurally stable
and suitable for non-combustible construction.
A Concrete Look Facade Panel that's Deemed Non-Combustible
Structurally stable and suitable for non-combustible construction, ExoTec™ Vero™ is a product you can rely on. Combining the natural beauty of ‘concrete look’ cladding with a fine sanded texture and warm grey tones, ExoTec Vero delivers a raw, pre-finished aesthetic in a lightweight solution.
Each panel has its own unique characteristics, with slight variations in shade and pattern. Add in crisp square edges and expressed joints, and you’ll find ExoTec Vero is the key to achieving an authentic, contemporary façade on your next project.
Features & Benefits
- Part of the certified ExoTec™ façade system, known for its superior weather-tightness and performance over the life of the building
- Powered by James Hardie’s innovative CoreShield™ penetrating sealer technology, providing long-term stability and water resistance
- Pre-finished, natural concrete look and feel, with crisp square edges and expressed joints
- Suitable for non-combustible construction
- Maintains an authentic look when cutting and shaping panels to size
ExoTec™ Façade System
ExoTec™ Vero™ works in combination with the highly-trusted, fully-certified ExoTec™ Façade System – known for its superior weather-tightness and performance over the life of the building – ensuring immediate compliance and guaranteed performance.
ExoTec™ Façade Panel and System finishes
For a custom look, it can be painted on-site with a wide range of acrylic textures.
Maintain an authentic concrete look over time without yellowing, warping or degradation.
Factory finished off-site in polyurethane or metallic colours.